Artichoke Green Banarasi Kamal Jaal Cutwork Brocade Handwoven Cotton Silk Dupatta
Login to see wholesale prices
An elegant soft cotton silk dupatta in an earthy green tone.
The body features a timeless jaal weave with white resham leaves and gold color zari flowers.
We recommend pairing it with a white cotton cutwork kurti/top for a classic look.
This dupatta is made with
Organza warp and Cotton weft.
The dupatta features the Cutwork Brocade weaving technique, where the floating extra-wefts used to create the motifs are neatly clipped at the back, giving the motifs an embossed look.
The dupatta measures approximately 2.5 meters in length, 36 inches in width and 200 g in weight.
Hi.We request you to please consider the following before placing an wholesale order for sarees.
- As a reseller, we expect you to understand the fabric types, and the inherent textures and feel. For eg: Katan silk and Kora silk may both use Mulberry silk yarns, but the fabrics differ significantly in look and feel.
- You may also refer to our Glossary page for a brief description about the fabric and weave types. This will significantly help you choose you the right products for your customers.
- In all our products, we make a conscious effort to only offer the best quality for the price. Please however note that quality is also a function of price. If all other things are constant, a higher priced saree will indicate better quality.
- We often use color-family names instead of the specific color name in the product titles and descriptions. Some colors may overlap into multiple color-families. For eg, a sea-green or aqua-green may also look blue. Still you may find them titled as Green. We recommend considering the color visible in the images as a better indicator of the actual colors.
- Notwithstanding the above, please note that depending on the screen-type and lighting conditions, there can be a marginal to significant difference in colors of the product.