Mahogany Banarasi Python Antique Zari Brocade Handwoven Katan Silk Fabric
Login to see wholesale prices
The hypnotising twists and turns in this uber-contemporary dress material is inspired from the beautiful natural patterns on a python. The motif comes to life when tailored into a dress.
The fabric is an authentic handloom banarasi with pure silk warp and weft and antique gold metallic zari.
We strongly recommend this unisex fabric for Ladies and Gents Sherwanis, Blouses and Lehengas.
This fabric uses a
Pure Mulberry Silk warp and weft.
The fabric features the Brocade handloom weaving technique, where the motifs are created using extra-wefts, giving them an embossed look.
The fabric is sold by length in meters and measures approximately 44 inches in width and 210 g per meter in weight.
Selected quantity for fabrics means continuous length in meters. Currently we do not sell fractional quantities. Please refer to the fabric width to decide the length you need.
Hi.We request you to please consider the following before placing an wholesale order for sarees.
- As a reseller, we expect you to understand the fabric types, and the inherent textures and feel. For eg: Katan silk and Kora silk may both use Mulberry silk yarns, but the fabrics differ significantly in look and feel.
- You may also refer to our Glossary page for a brief description about the fabric and weave types. This will significantly help you choose you the right products for your customers.
- In all our products, we make a conscious effort to only offer the best quality for the price. Please however note that quality is also a function of price. If all other things are constant, a higher priced saree will indicate better quality.
- We often use color-family names instead of the specific color name in the product titles and descriptions. Some colors may overlap into multiple color-families. For eg, a sea-green or aqua-green may also look blue. Still you may find them titled as Green. We recommend considering the color visible in the images as a better indicator of the actual colors.
- Notwithstanding the above, please note that depending on the screen-type and lighting conditions, there can be a marginal to significant difference in colors of the product.