Red Banarasi Jamawar Handwoven Katan Silk Fabric with Zari Accents
Login to see wholesale prices
A stunning premium pure silk satin Jamawar fabric with tehra (3-colors) motifs- purple, orange and gold zari, paired to a red warp.
Do not miss the details in the design that make the fabric really special. The use of zari makes is perfectly suited for bridal dresses. We have added a one inch border on one side that can be used for collar, sleeves etc, for a consistent look.
A unisex fabric, we strongly recommend it for both Gents and Ladies Kurtas, Dresses Sherwanis, and Saree Blouses.
This fabric uses a
Pure Mulberry Silk warp and weft.
The fabric features the Jamawar handloom weaving technique, where the colorul motifs are usually subtle and are created using the weft yarns themselves, unlike a brocade which uses extra-weft to create the motifs.
The fabric is sold by length in meters and measures approximately 44 inches in width and 150 g per meter in weight.
Selected quantity for fabrics means continuous length in meters. Currently we do not sell fractional quantities. Please refer to the fabric width to decide the length you need.
Hi.We request you to please consider the following before placing an wholesale order for sarees.
- As a reseller, we expect you to understand the fabric types, and the inherent textures and feel. For eg: Katan silk and Kora silk may both use Mulberry silk yarns, but the fabrics differ significantly in look and feel.
- You may also refer to our Glossary page for a brief description about the fabric and weave types. This will significantly help you choose you the right products for your customers.
- In all our products, we make a conscious effort to only offer the best quality for the price. Please however note that quality is also a function of price. If all other things are constant, a higher priced saree will indicate better quality.
- We often use color-family names instead of the specific color name in the product titles and descriptions. Some colors may overlap into multiple color-families. For eg, a sea-green or aqua-green may also look blue. Still you may find them titled as Green. We recommend considering the color visible in the images as a better indicator of the actual colors.
- Notwithstanding the above, please note that depending on the screen-type and lighting conditions, there can be a marginal to significant difference in colors of the product.