Mustard Yellow Banarasi Chauhara Cutwork Brocade Handwoven Katan (कतान) Silk Saree with 4-color Meenekari Jaal
Login to see wholesale prices
Mustard Yellow Banarasi Chauhara Cutwork Brocade Handwoven Katan Silk Saree with 4-color Meenekari Jaal
This saree uses
Pure Mulberry Silk warp and weft.
When you picture a silk product in your mind, you usually mean mulberry silk.
It has the soft feel and subtle sheen which you associate with a silk product.
This product features an iridescent color effect, where depending on the angle of view, one color looks more pronounced than the other. This is achieved through contrasting warp and weft. The contrast is more often subtle by using two shades of the same family, and sometimes stark like pink and blue.
The saree features the Cutwork Brocade handloom weaving technique, where the floating extra-wefts used to create the motifs are neatly clipped at the back, giving the motifs an embossed look.
The saree measures approximately 220 inches (5.4 meters) in length, 44 inches (1.10 meters) in width and 875 g in weight.
The saree comes with an unstitched blouse piece measuring 70-80 cms. Please refer to the last product image for a snapshot of the blouse piece. The blouse that the model is wearing is for illustration purpose only.
Hi.We request you to please consider the following before placing an wholesale order for sarees.
- As a reseller, we expect you to understand the fabric types, and the inherent textures and feel. For eg: Katan silk and Kora silk may both use Mulberry silk yarns, but the fabrics differ significantly in look and feel.
- You may also refer to our Glossary page for a brief description about the fabric and weave types. This will significantly help you choose you the right products for your customers.
- In all our products, we make a conscious effort to only offer the best quality for the price. Please however note that quality is also a function of price. If all other things are constant, a higher priced saree will indicate better quality.
- We often use color-family names instead of the specific color name in the product titles and descriptions. Some colors may overlap into multiple color-families. For eg, a sea-green or aqua-green may also look blue. Still you may find them titled as Green. We recommend considering the color visible in the images as a better indicator of the actual colors.
- Notwithstanding the above, please note that depending on the screen-type and lighting conditions, there can be a marginal to significant difference in colors of the product.