Pink Ikat Handwoven Silk Saree
Login to see wholesale prices
This saree uses
pure Silk warp and weft.
It has the soft feel and subtle sheen which you associate with a silk product.
In this Ikat saree, the design motifs are first resist-dyed onto the warp or the weft threads, or sometimes both, and then diligently woven into a scarf on a handloom. It takes great patience & craftmanship to weave these scarves as the warp and weft threads need to intersect perfectly to re-produce the preset pattern. A true work of art.
The saree measures approximately 220 inches (5.4 meters) in length, 44 inches (1.10 meters) in width and 465 g in weight.
The saree comes with an unstitched blouse piece measuring 70-80 cms. Please refer to the last product image for a snapshot of the blouse piece. The blouse that the model is wearing is for illustration purpose only.
Hi.We request you to please consider the following before placing an wholesale order for sarees.
- As a reseller, we expect you to understand the fabric types, and the inherent textures and feel. For eg: Katan silk and Kora silk may both use Mulberry silk yarns, but the fabrics differ significantly in look and feel.
- You may also refer to our Glossary page for a brief description about the fabric and weave types. This will significantly help you choose you the right products for your customers.
- In all our products, we make a conscious effort to only offer the best quality for the price. Please however note that quality is also a function of price. If all other things are constant, a higher priced saree will indicate better quality.
- We often use color-family names instead of the specific color name in the product titles and descriptions. Some colors may overlap into multiple color-families. For eg, a sea-green or aqua-green may also look blue. Still you may find them titled as Green. We recommend considering the color visible in the images as a better indicator of the actual colors.
- Notwithstanding the above, please note that depending on the screen-type and lighting conditions, there can be a marginal to significant difference in colors of the product.