Cream Banarasi All-over Sona-Rupa Kadhuan Brocade Handwoven Katan Tissue Saree
Login to see wholesale prices
One of the finest specimens of banarasi handloom weaving featuring all-over kadhuan jangla in metallic gold and silver zari. The closely arranged kadhuan work makes the saree take in excess of 300 hours of weaving on the handloom by a master weaver.
The fabric is premium katan tissue. It has pure katan and fine metallic zari in the warp and weft. The presence of the zari in the base fabric give the saree an extremely exclusive dress look.
An heirloom saree.
This saree uses
Pure Silk and Zari in the warp and the weft.
The saree features the Kadhuan Brocade weaving technique, considered to be the epitome of handloom brocade weaving, to create the motifs. Each buta is woven individually with a hand shuttle, diligently, one line at a time by a master weaver. Weaving time for each saree is usually in excess of 200 man hours, often significantly longer.
The saree measures approximately 220 inches (5.4 meters) in length, 44 inches (1.10 meters) in width and 1230 g in weight.
The saree comes with an unstitched blouse piece measuring 70-80 cms. Please refer to the last product image for a snapshot of the blouse piece. The blouse that the model is wearing is for illustration purpose only.
Hi.We request you to please consider the following before placing an wholesale order for sarees.
- As a reseller, we expect you to understand the fabric types, and the inherent textures and feel. For eg: Katan silk and Kora silk may both use Mulberry silk yarns, but the fabrics differ significantly in look and feel.
- You may also refer to our Glossary page for a brief description about the fabric and weave types. This will significantly help you choose you the right products for your customers.
- In all our products, we make a conscious effort to only offer the best quality for the price. Please however note that quality is also a function of price. If all other things are constant, a higher priced saree will indicate better quality.
- We often use color-family names instead of the specific color name in the product titles and descriptions. Some colors may overlap into multiple color-families. For eg, a sea-green or aqua-green may also look blue. Still you may find them titled as Green. We recommend considering the color visible in the images as a better indicator of the actual colors.
- Notwithstanding the above, please note that depending on the screen-type and lighting conditions, there can be a marginal to significant difference in colors of the product.